About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
The MS Project Operations Developer will be a member of the Corporate Technology team that is responsible for MS Dynamics 365 suite, company-wide. We are looking for applicants with experience in the Project Operations and Customer Service modules in Dynamics 365. The applicant will spend most of their time implementing and monitoring the Project Operations module for Corporate Technology’s internal clients.
• Collaborate with functional leaders to identify the organization's Dynamics needs, solution design and deployment.
• Consult with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to business needs.
• Develop Project Operation enhancements in an Agile methodology/Software Development Lifecycle.
• Update, prepare, and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events.
• Support the release and implementation of platform and product enhancements.
• Gather requirements and write customer stories (must be proficient in Visio)
• Participate in change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, implementation, testing, and support.
• Ability to articulate requirements to both technical and business audiences.
• Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
• Consistently collaborating to create/drive complex Project Operations offerings to improve business outcomes.
• Stay current with emerging MS Dynamics trends & features, as well as App technologies and solutions.
• 3+ years of Project Management experience.
• 3+ years of experience working in a software organization.
• Must understand the need for establishing possesses, but most show evidence of being an independent thinker.
• Microsoft Dynamics experience (Project Operations and Customer Service).
• Experience using MS Dynamics or related products to develop client or business solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately.
• Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction flows, data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements, user stories, etc.
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Experience: 3+ years of related experience with Project Management, Microsoft Dynamics, the Power Platform (Preferred)
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $80,000-95,000. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.