About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Manage communications with client, vendors, and project stakeholders
• Responsible for the quality of project deliverables, work products, and communication
• Provide technical oversight of applicable vendor and/or client processes, methodologies, and tools to minimize risk and validate the applicable requirements, standards and best practices are being followed on the project.
• Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project.
• Support the client and stakeholders in the planning and strategy discussions on the best approach for addressing risks and issues as they occur, in an effort to ensure that the project remains on schedule and within budget.
• Understand various software development life cycle methodologies and how they are used
• 5+ years of overall IT industry experience
• 3+ years business systems analysis and design
• Experience on government IT Project(s)
• Experience working with law enforcement, social services, and/or healthcare agencies
• 2 + years of experience working with law enforcement, social services, or healthcare agencies
• Experience working on IT projects or business process re-engineering projects valued more than $5 million
• Experience with any of the following is desirble: jail/offender management systems, prison/inmate management, corerections, parole/probation, incarceration case management
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $90,000-$120,000. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.