About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Provide advanced design and engineering functions for the following skillset areas: Directory Services, Identity and Access Management, Windows Server, and automation/scripting.
• Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events.
• Consult with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to business needs.
• Design and implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
• Create and update operating procedures and processes.
• Monitor, maintain & execute security measures for the protection of PCG’s cloud systems.
• Manage and optimize enterprise identity infrastructure as it relates to but not limited to Windows Server Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, DNS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2, audit tools, Group Policy, LAPS, etc.
• All duties as assigned.
• Deep understanding of core Microsoft cloud technologies and services as it relates to Identity: Azure AD, Defender for Identity, Office365, Roles, and Service Principals
• Strong foundation in Systems Administration principles; including systems automation, change management, capacity planning, documentation, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation, and support.
• Experience designing and implementing Directory Federation Services such as ADFS/Okta/PingOne with public cloud services (e.g., O365, Salesforce, etc.) and other applications.
• Good understanding of certificate management services: PKI, CA, AD CS
• Experience with Microsoft Mobile Access Management (Intune)
• Experience integrating new organizations into existing directories and IAM solutions.
• Knowledge of various industry compliance and regulatory information security standards such as HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST, and NIST is highly desired.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and work under a small or large team spanning across multiple business unit/practice areas.
• Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skill
• Relevant bachelor’s degree with a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems major preferred.
• 10-15 years of Windows, Systems, and Network administration experience
• 4+ years of working experience in Identity and Access Management with respect to enterprise cloud and on-premises infrastructure
MCSA, MCSE, Azure and AWS, and ITIL preferred
• This job operates in a professional office environment.
• This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $135,000-155,000. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.