About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
Medicaid Subject Matter Expert (Enterprise Data Warehouse) will provide Medicaid expertise in monitoring project life cycle implementations in waterfall, agile, and/or hybrid methodologies and provide subject matter expertise for large scale Enterprise Data Warehouse implementations. The incumbent will assess current project status, progress, and quality in accordance with PMI standards in systems planning, design, development, implementation, and operations. The successful candidate will have either state agency, federal, or vendor experience with state Medicaid systems and Decision Support Systems/Data Warehouse (DSS/DW) or EDW implementations. The EDW SME will work with the project team to develop and produce project deliverables and work products in accordance with our overall strategy, approach, and methodology. Other responsibilities will include:
• Provides project assurance and technical expertise on large-scale EDW IT projects
• Support in the development of all assigned deliverables, status reports, and other work products
• Assist in planning project work and developing/managing strategies or processes needed to support the project
• Support the goals and outcomes of the project stakeholders
• Support the development of project documents and deliverables as assigned
• Support development and delivery of regular status reporting
• Support the Identification, tracking, and management of project risks; including coordination for risk mitigation
• Support the Identification, tracking, and management of project issues; including coordination for issue resolution
• Participate in project meetings as needed and provide ongoing communication on project status
• Direct experience with Medicaid systems
• Self-directed and reports to Project Leadership
• Work experience with Medicaid, SNAP, TANF or other health and human service programs
• 3+ years of prior EDW or DSS/DW project experience to include planning, DDI, operations, infrastructure, and CMS Certification phases
• Demonstrated ability to work directly with diverse business and technical team members in a strong team-oriented environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• QA / IV&V experience preferred
• CMS Certification Experience
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $100,000-$135,000. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Software Powered by iCIMS