About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Oversees the Product Development team and ensures regular iterations of new or enhanced functionality are delivered and meet the needs of the business
• Responsible for development and coaching of product development staff, prioritization of technical work across the enterprise relative to the innovation of a product, in conjunction with IT and business stakeholders and leaders
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
• Participating approver on staff development matters
• Oversees product roadmap in alignment with company goals, market trends, and consumer needs
• Manages performance of delivery against product department goals
• Partners with Learning & Productivity and Product Delivery teams to provide content for training materials and technical documentation
• Drives roadmap delivery for existing products while creating new opportunities for product innovation
• Manages performance of product development delivery against product department goals
• Will create a process for stimulating, harvesting, assessing, and sharing ideas from all key stakeholder groups
• Proactively looks beyond the Corporate Technology boundary for new product ideas, including but not limited to, the innovation incubator
• Catalogues and manages the portfolio of concepts and ideas with detailed feedback on why we would/would not proceed
• Maintains relationships with vendors and thought leaders in service areas complimentary to PCG
• Leads product forecasting and discussions around budget (or, collaborates with team lead where appropriate)
• Responsible for Product Development budget, including salaries, license costs, tenant costs, support services, etc.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development
• Robust project management skills and strong people-management abilities to drive achievement of desired outcomes
• Ability to effectively prioritize requests of internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to build, manage and foster a highly productive, collaborative team
• Working knowledge of Agile processes
Education: Bachelor degree required, Business or related field; Masters degree preferred
Experience: 8+ years of experience in Product Development, Project Management, Market Research; Experience building teams
Certification: PMP, SCRUM Master
Office Setting or Remote
• Manages the O365 team with the O365 Manager directly reporting.
• Manages the Financial and Contract Management team with the manager directly reporting.
• Manages the Dynamics team with the Dynamics manager directly reporting.
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $150,000-175,000. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Software Powered by iCIMS