About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
PCG supports public agencies that are implementing large, complex systems using federal funding by implementing quality controls on project processes and providing continuous improvement guidance. We partner with our clients to define quality for project management and technical processes, assess quality against those defined metrics, and recommend process improvements. We are looking for an experienced Quality Management consulting leader to join our team and help lead our growth efforts. Experience leading quality assurance and quality control efforts is critical, including developing plans for quality assurance and quality improvement, leading teams of QA and QC analysts, and making recommendations that improve project outcomes. Qualified candidates will have quality improvement experience in project planning, project management, requirements management, testing and defect management, and OCM, and will be able to share experiences and lessons learned from successful and failed quality improvement approaches in these areas to contribute to and lead successful quality management initiatives.
• Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of quality improvement practices, including defining, assessing, and improving quality across all project functions for technical projects
• Conduct quality process audits and output reviews
• Lead process assessment and output validation efforts
• Help states plan for quality in system implementation projects
• Help lead and provide expert level quality management and process improvement guidance on various projects
• Ensure planned results are achieved on time
• Work with clients, vendors, team members to establish and achieve project goals
• Address problems through risk management and contingency planning
• Plan, organize, execute, and monitor and control project activities
• Perform project assessments and report on project progress
• Facilitate meetings and present project information
• Identify, document, and/or escalate issues to appropriate levels
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree
• 5+ years experience performing quality management and assessments for large enterprise-grade information technology initiatives – preferably with public entities
• 4+ years experience conducting performance metrics measurements and reporting to management and executive level staff - preferably with public entities
• Quality Management certification or demonstrated effort of working to obtain. Examples include Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, or ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and project management tools
• Experience designing and leading quality improvement engagements
• Project Management experience and certification
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $100,000-$130,000. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Software Powered by iCIMS