About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
· Provides analytical services and supports the development of project work products.
· Analyzes client requests for proposals and providing development support of proposal responses
· Ensures quality work products are delivered to clients
· Exercises discretion and independent judgment
· Manages and builds upon client relationships
· Adheres to and supports project management approach and other PMO principles and practices
· Ensures project quality and compliance with all related regulations
· Ensures communication among all key stakeholders
· Provides IT job duties which include Business and Technical Leadership, System Analysis, Code Development, Software Engineering, or other similarly skilled computer-related work as needed
· Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
· Skilled in presenting ideas and presenting oral and written reports
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non- technical audiences
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and keeping current with industry best practices
· Highly skilled in data processing systems, concepts and methodologies.
· Ability to assess customer goals, needs and interests with respect to the
implementation/appropriateness of information technology solutions.
· Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to create and maintain highest levels of confidentiality when dealing with proprietary or private
· Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job
· Ability to work as a team and independently.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $75,000-115,000. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Software Powered by iCIMS