Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO), an affiliate of Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG), is focused on delighting clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting services. SSO is committed to a diverse workforce, which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve.
Principal Healthcare Data Analyst – Advanced Analytics in Albany, NY
The Principal Healthcare Data Analyst would be part of the Bureau of Analytics within the Division of Data Analytics Services Data Insight (Databook) team. The Databook and Advanced Analytics team is responsible for advanced analytics, predictive modeling, population health analyses, data visualizations and data mining to provide the Office of Health Insurance Programs with real time Tableau dashboards to monitor their program areas.
- Development and implementation of predictive analytics within the framework of Databooks.
- Evaluation of the structure of current Databooks and requirements gathering for continued improvement.
- Evaluation of new Databooks and requirements gathering for implementation.
- Participation in regular communications with program staff and development of a socialization campaign to increase Databooks awareness and importance to the policy-making process.
- Continued collaboration with and training of Databooks team in predictive analytics.
- 8 years of SAS, SQL, Tableau, Python, R or equivalent analytical/programming software experience
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Excel
- Knowledge of NYS Medicaid and/or health insurance claims data preferred
- Experience working with large datasets
- Excellent analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving with the demonstrated ability to complete multiple competing tasks.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
The demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically with ability to present data driven or narrative findings or responses to appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
Compensation for roles at Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO) varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, SSO provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $75-95k. In addition, SSO provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Software Powered by iCIMS