University Instructors (UI) is seeking dynamic recruiter to add to the team. In this role, you’ll work to source candidates and increase potential employee pipelines.
We are looking for someone based on the west coast. This is a remote, full-time contract to hire position with UI. If you interested, please apply and a member of our recruiting team will reach out to you with more details.
• Performs full-cycle recruitment for all firm-wide recruitment efforts.
• Develops advertisements and posting materials to attract appropriate candidates
• Creatively and proactively sources and pre-screens appropriate candidates for hiring managers
• Provides regular updates to hiring managers regarding recruitment activities and outcomes
• Checks References and make offers of employment
• Participates in practice area labor plan development and needs assessment.
• Performs internal and labor marketplace analysis.
• Consults and counsels hiring managers regarding recruitment processes.
• Participates in local recruiting events and recruitment meetings with employment team.
• Communicates new hire details to HR team and insure a smooth on-boarding process.
• Produces recruitment activity reports
• Ensures EEO/AA compliance
• Demonstrated ability to create recruitment strategies for a wide range of positions,
• Ability to build effective relationships with HR team and hiring managers.
• Outstanding follow-up skills and ability to work independently while remaining accountable • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures.
• Proven ability to work well in a fast pace, deadline-oriented environment.
• Outstanding PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicant tracking applications.
University Instructors is an Equal Opportunity Organization