Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
PCG currently seeks a Senior Consultant to work with a Sacramento client. The person will work with senior business and technical personnel to assess various technical aspects of large complex State and Local Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, including their interfaces with other systems.
• Participate in the creation of deliverables, performing tasks inclusive of: Fit-gap analysis, requirements analysis, design of customized solutions, analysis of data conversion and interfaces, security, testing, and production environments, processes and procedures.
• Performing the tasks above will require data collection; interviewing technical and functional project staff; attendance and participation in meetings with technical, managerial, and executive staff; analysis, clarification, and documentation of the results of analysis in reports, as well as other duties.
• Three years providing IV&V services for a large-scale PeopleSoft financials project implementation
• Accurately estimate work and meet deadlines
• Fluent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with customers, business teams, and technical colleagues
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Very strong customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Successful history of configuring, implementing, maintaining, or overseeing large scale integration of Hyperion Planning, Budgeting and Reporting with PeopleSoft.
• 5 years of experience overseeing or implementing large complex PeopleSoft Financials solutions in the public sector.
• Successful history of configuring, implementing, maintaining, or overseeing large scale Oracle Exadata and Exalogic installation, configuration, performance and design
• Successful history with the full lifecycle of large-scale PeopleSoft implementations
• Successful history of experience with networking architecture, firewall configuration, and network bandwidth performance evaluation
• Successful history of assessing PeopleSoft master data governance, technical designs, and coding practices against industry best practices
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.