Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
• Provide oversight on large-scale IT projects
• IV&V reporting deliverables and requirements
• Manage communications with client, vendors, and project stakeholders
• Manage the IV&V findings (risk and issue) log
• Responsible for the quality of IV&V deliverables, work products, and communication
• Provide technical oversight of applicable vendor and/or client processes, methodologies, and tools to minimize risk and validate the applicable requirements, standards and best practices are being followed on the project.
• Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project.
• Support the client and stakeholders in the planning and strategy discussions on the best approach for addressing risks and issues as they occur, in an effort to ensure that the project remains on schedule and within budget.
• Understand various software development life cycle methodologies and how they are used
• Play a lead analyst role in the development of multiple IV&V deliverables
• Must have a minimum of five years combined experience providing IV&V services for a Large-scale ERP Software Financial project(s) implementation
• Must have a minimum of three years combined experience providing IV&V services directly related to hardware architecture services including:
o Installation and configuration conformance to industry best practices
o Master data governance review and conformance to industry best practice
o Technical design review, and conformance to industry best practice technical design and coding practices
o Networking architecture, Firewall configuration
• Must have a minimum of three years combined experience providing IV&V services directly related to Security Services, including:
o Risks and issues
o System documentation
o Capture lessons learned activity throughout the project
• Must have a minimum three years combined experience providing IV&V services for data conversion and interface project(s), including:
o Identification and disposition of legacy systems
o Data cleansing and conversion
o Legacy system interfaces
• Must have a minimum of three years of experience implementing large-scale software projects using Agile methodology
• Must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.