About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. PCG’s Education practice offers consulting services and technology solutions that help schools, school districts, and state education agencies/ministries of education to promote student success, improve programs and processes, and optimize financial resources. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/education/.
Our commitment to our clients flows from our commitment to our staff. We focus our business endeavors on the public sector because we value the missions and constituents that government agencies serve. Core to our business is the fundamental tenet that a diverse workforce instills a deeper appreciation of our clients’ challenges. At PCG, diversity is valued and inclusion is an expectation. We want our teams to reflect the communities we serve and are committed to hiring, retaining, and promoting a diverse staff. This ensures a variety of viewpoints are included in our project work, enhancing not only the culture in our offices around the world, but also improving the level of service we provide to our clients.
· Conducts analysis and serves as a technical resource for our suite of technology solutions.
· Prepares and presents parts of written status reports for clients.
· Completes analysis on large data sets.
· Develops competency in enterprise IT system analysis and development.
· Develops competency in federal and state policy, specifically federal funding requirements.
· Assists with the implementation of major project phases or tasks.
· Participates on proposal writing teams, including writing and coordinating submissions.
· Assists with preparation of other written reports, major deliverables, and other materials for clients.
· Collects and enters project related data.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of project budgets and prepare client invoices.
· Other responsibilities as necessary
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, research, presentation, time management, problem-solving, and oral
and written communication skills.
· A detail-oriented problem solving approach to business and technical issues.
· Flexibility and willingness to embrace change.
· Self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity.
· Enthusiasm for life-long learning and staying well-informed about current industry issues.
· A commitment to deliver exceptional client service.
· Strong analytical skills, including the ability to review IT systems and analyze policy and legislation.
· Ability to work both in a team situation and autonomously.
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications, in particular Access, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· IIBA and/or PMI certifications a plus.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Software Powered by iCIMS