Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
The Functional Consultant will be a member of the Operations & Intelligence team that is responsible for the MS Dynamics 365 suite company wide. We are looking for a trained Project Manager to act as a client facing liaison to build Project Operations (and other MS Dynamics applications) requirements and solutions. The applicant will not act as a Project Manager but will use their project management experience to be a subject matter expert of the Project Operations Module by understanding business needs and documenting solutions.
• Participate in planning and design sessions with clients and other internal business units.
• Work with business units to gather and document business requirements and processes.
• Guide customers to follow best practices to influence MS Dynamics design and business processes.
• Assist in design reviews and demonstrations of completed work to manage change requests.
• Consult with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to business needs.
• Update, prepare, and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Perform changes related to the Dynamics platform and its related technologies.
• Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events.
• Support the release and implementation of platform and product enhancements.
• Provide support to users in the field for issues escalated to the Operations team.
• Collaborate with functional leaders to identify the organization's Dynamics needs, solution design and deployment.
• Gather requirements and write user stories.
• Participate in change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, design, testing, implementation and support.
• Ability to articulate requirements to both technical and business audiences.
• Consistently collaborating to create/drive complex P&O offerings to improve business outcomes.
• Stay current with emerging Project Operations and MS Dynamics trends & features, as well as App technologies and solutions.
• Project Management and Business Analysis experience.
• Ability to develop relationships with, and influence decisions of, senior leadership both within and/or outside the company.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messaging appropriately.
• Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction flows, data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements, user stories, etc.
• Experience using MS Dynamics or MS PowerPlatform to develop business solutions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferably IT related fields)
Experience: 3+ years of related experience with Project Management
Accreditation: Preferential consideration may be given to candidates with PMI and MS certifications
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.