About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,700 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
· Manages Payroll systems including ADP and Ceridian Dayforce Time and Attendance
· Acts as key partner to Payroll team, providing day to day technical support for current systems infrastructure
· Manages and oversees the maintenance and accuracy of employee payroll data and reporting.
· Drives optimal use of Payroll systems to drive accurate payroll and accounting
· Analyzes data to drive and support finance strategies
· Manages data integration with other platforms including Corporate IT; HCM, Workday, project management etc.
· Manages process design/redesign, system and workflow enhancements, maintenance, support, and training.
· Recommends process and customer service improvements by developing innovative solutions.
· Point of contact for system users; develops/maintains documentation for all processes; manage vendors.
· Implements data integrity audits and design/implement strategy to ensure data integrity.
· Proven track record implementing, operating &/or managing best-in-class HRIS platforms.
· Analytical with strong project management, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· Strong client service skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Collaborate with functional and technical staff, both internal and external, to achieve required results.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and be part of a team.
· A positive attitude and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done on time.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
· Experience in ERP/SaaS solutions (ADP Vantage, Ceridian Dayforce, Workday) is preferred
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.