Project Manager - Project Management Office in Menands, NY
Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, is focused on delighting clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting services. SSO is committed to a diverse workforce, which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve.
• Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects where weekly interactions and communications with Executive level stakeholders are required.
• Candidate will be asked to manage implementation of IT projects or in-house development projects using standard project methodologies, report into a formal project management office (PMO), track schedules, track budget performance and maintain and review Microsoft Project plans.
• Candidate will be asked to complete Project Management artifacts, facilitate meetings and provide weekly status reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8 years of professional experience
• Must be a United States Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States in order to be considered
• Preferred qualifications include having managed IT projects in the Healthcare industry, Medicaid, or Medicare Systems.
*Employees must follow established work schedules. The usual work schedule is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise specified by the supervisor, this includes a half hour unpaid lunch break. Total work hours must equal 40 hours per week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Staffing Solutions Organization LLC is an e-Verify participant.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.