About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Education practice offers consulting services and technology solutions that help schools, school districts, and state education agencies/ministries of education to promote student success, improve programs and processes, and optimize financial resources. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/education/.
· Gathers, defines, and drives business requirements development
· Manages and maintains system documentation related to system requirements, change requests, etc.
· Collaborates with system developers, clients, and user focus groups to ensure strong communication and feedback loops to inform continual system improvement
· Identifies and creates systems that lead to efficiencies and improvements in state and district level education data collection, integration and reporting;
· Responsible for the management of data dictionaries, data flow diagrams, etc. for all products and related services supported by the regional team
· Develops, streamlines, and actively participates in user assurance testing procedures in areas of assigned focus and responsibility
· Supports aspects of the business cycle, including system demonstrations, proposals and implementations
· Analyzes and reviews current processes to assess operational efficiencies
· Proficiency in MS Office products, including Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other databases
· Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative education data preferably utilizing SQL
· Demonstrated ability to create Ad Hoc reports using system data using applications such as SAP
Business Objects, etc.
· Excellent organizational, oral presentation and written communication skills; including the ability to
listen, question and communicate effectively
· A relentless commitment to contributing to a team culture that is focused on exceptional client service,
high quality products, effective communication, and collaboration
· Ability to work effectively in both independent and diverse multi-task team environments
· Ability to recognize issues, provide solutions, and drive positive change
· Ability to travel up to 20% based on client and team needs
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred, relevant technical certificate or 2+ years related experience required.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.