Medicaid Project Coordinator in Albany, NY or NYC
Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, is focused on delighting clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting services. SSO is committed to a diverse workforce, which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve.
The Bureau of Maternal and Child Health Policy in the Division of Program Development and Management has overall responsibility for Medicaid policy and programs across various health services and initiatives, including but not limited to: perinatal standards of care and health benefits; community-based maternal services; early childhood screening and preventative services; school-based health services; and integrated physical and behavioral healthcare services for children.
The Medicaid Project Coordinator will provide planning, tracking and implementation support to various tasks and initiatives within the Bureau.
Responsibilities will include:
· Develop and maintain project management tools such as work plans, task trackers, and Gannt charts.
· Track tasks and deliverables for completion on schedule and identify and alert team to risks.
· Facilitate project team meetings to drive adherence to work plans and due dates.
· Provide meeting support, to include scheduling, agenda preparation, presentation and document development, documenting of action items.
· Lead communication workstreams for Medicaid pilot initiatives, to include maintaining the public webpages, authoring, and sending program announcements, overseeing general mailboxes and listservs, and serving as the point of contact for the public.
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least 2 years of professional experience
· Must be a United States Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States in order to be considered
The successful candidate will meet the minimum qualifications for the position and demonstrate:
· Basic project management skills and general knowledge of effective project management methods.
· Ability to prioritize and organize across multiple assignments.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
*Employees must follow established work schedules. The usual work schedule is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise specified by the supervisor, this includes a half hour unpaid lunch break. Total work hours must equal 40 hours per week.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.