About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
PCGs Technology Consulting practice is seeking Functional Manager, who will be responsible for the for licensing and payment management portal in Food and Agriculture services industry. The ideal candidate will determine the appropriate scope, depth of information, and procedures for collecting and maintaining information in the licensing and payment portal, including the operating environment, application development, application interfaces, system testing, defect resolution, and integration with third-party systems. They will work with product vendor, SMEs and other end users to ensure business functions are reflected in final delivery of documentation for future system.
• Define business processes, system enhancements, data needs and process flows to document current system and design a future state system
• Define and document system components to comply with functional requirements and business rules.
• Define and document systems components to adhere to workflow and process requirements.
• Define and document software integrations, customizations, and enhancements
• Work closely with business analysts to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
• 5+ years of experience documenting projects mid-level requirements involving Business Process Management, and Business Rules Management.
• 3+ years of experience in Food and Agriculture industry thru private or public sector entities.
• 3+ experience with enterprise tools, such as Licensing and Payment Portal, Registration and Permitting portal.
• 2+ years’ experience in Food and Agriculture industry or domain
• 2+ years of experience with public cloud providers .NET, SQL Server, Azure, tools and cloud methodologies.
• Experience preparing formal project and deliverables documentation such as mid-level Requirements, Business Process Diagrams,
• Looking at the environment (clients, partner agencies and vendors) holistically and understanding how the project will impact areas beyond the stated scope.
• Leading teams with diverse skill sets in multiple locations, including offshore
• Bringing experience with many types of technologies and delivering out-of-the-box thinking and creative problem-solving possibilities.
• Multi-vendor, multi-year project experience.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.