Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
• Serve as Consultant and subject matter expert on Medicaid project engagements.
• Identify and recommend client business process improvements.
• Facilitate and manage software development life cycle activities, such as requirements sessions.
• Coordinate the user acceptance testing process.
• Communicate and/or translate business challenges to IT and assist in developing solutions.
• Serve as liaison between various stakeholder groups and other third-party vendors.
• Create artifacts and formal deliverables relative to project initiatives.
• Contribute to project work plans, and other formal project management deliverables relative to project initiatives.
• Prepare other written reports and materials for clients.
• Identifies, documents, resolves and/or escalates issues to the appropriate level.
• Self-directed and comfortable working directly with clients to determine needs, clarify tasks and expectations, and present work products and findings
• 5+ years of business analysis/Consulting experience
• 5+ years of MES (Medicaid) experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
• Knowledge and experienced in business requirements validation and test case creation and review (e.g., verification of requirements coverage)
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within and among teams
• Experience providing IV&V services or similar oversight activities (e.g., QA).
• Completed Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, or similar Project Management certification.
• Experience in Medicaid program application, eligibility, and enrollment operations and policy
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.