About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Performs full-cycle recruitment efforts.
• Develops advertisements and posting materials to attract appropriate candidates
• Creatively and proactively sources and pre-screens appropriate candidates for hiring managers
• Provides regular updates to hiring managers regarding recruitment activities and outcomes
• Checks reference and make offers of employment
• Participates in practice area labor plan development and needs assessment.
• Performs internal and labor marketplace analysis.
• Consults and counsels hiring managers regarding recruitment processes.
• Participates in local recruiting events and recruitment meetings with employment team.
• Communicates new hire details to HR team and insure a smooth on-boarding process.
• Produces recruitment activity reports
• Ensures EEO/AA compliance
Demonstrated ability to create recruitment strategies for a wide range of positions,
• Ability to build effective relationships with HR team and hiring managers.
• Outstanding follow-up skills and ability to work independently while remaining accountable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures.
• Proven ability to work well in a fast pace, deadline-oriented environment.
• Outstanding PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicant tracking applications.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Experience: 3+ years of experience in a proactive recruiter role, preferably in a fast-growing professional services firm with a national presence.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.