Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
• Provide oversight and technical expertise on large-scale, Medi-Cal IT solutions inclusive of applicable vendor and/or client processes, methodologies, tools to minimize risk and validation that applicable requirements (state and federal), standards and best practices are being followed on the project.
• Lead technical reviews and assessments of vendor and/or client tasks, deliverables, and work products, including providing recommendations for risk and mitigation/contingency
• Provide assessment and interpretation of CMS certification processes, regulations and requirements relative to enterprise policies for certification as well as guidance for CMS certification lifecycle compliance.
• Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project.
• Support the client and stakeholders in the planning and strategy discussions on the best approach for addressing risks and issues as they occur, in an effort to ensure that the project remains on schedule and within budget.
• Understand various software development life cycle methodologies and how they are used.
• Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development.
• Conduct analysis of CMS certification documentation and application and illustrate the strengths/weaknesses of modular projects and provide recommendations for correcting any identified weaknesses.
• 5+ years of overall IT industry experience
• 5+ years of experience performing project oversight and assessment for large enterprise grade information technology systems
• 5+ years of experience performing full development life cycle assessment for large-scale Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) projects
• 5+ years of experience performing performance metrics measurements and reporting to management executive level staff
• 5+ years of experience performing process maturity audits and providing recommendations for large-scale Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) projects
• 5+ years of experience performing data management and security assessments for large-scale Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) projects.
• Experience working with Federal Agencies such as CMS and FNS
• Experience with Federal Certification guidelines and approaches, such as the Medicaid Enterprise Life Cycle (MECL), Outcomes Based Certification (OBC) and Streamlined Modified Certification (SMC)
• IV&V experience
• Agile methodology experience
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.