Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
We are looking for applicants with experience in technical/report report writing with an English or Journalist degree as well as a technical background to support the development and quality review of various technical documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and update technical and business documents
• Provide quality review of technical and business documents
• Provide support to users in the field for issues escalated to the Operations team
• Participate in multiple project meeting, developing agendas and taking minutes
• Ability to communicate across technical and business audiences
• Consistently collaborating to create/drive task completion
• 3+ years Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Teams
• 3+ years of experience working with technical and business audiences
• 3+ years of experience working in state government
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in English or Computer Science
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.