Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Participate in planning and design sessions with clients and other internal business units.
• Work with business units to gather and document business requirements and processes.
• Guide customers to follow best practices to influence CRM design and business processes.
• Assist in design reviews and demonstrations of completed work to manage change requests.
• Creating and curating the functional and technical specifications documentation for CRM initiatives.
• Writing specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations.
• Configure and customize CRM model-driven apps based on design specifications.
• Develop training material and lead training sessions for end users.
• Develop test plans and test scripts.
• Conduct quality assurance and end-to-end testing of application development.
• Work with the cross-functional teams to secure resources and ensure resources are used effectively.
• Assist project managers to control and monitor product development to ensure on-time delivery, within budget, that meets or exceeds quality expectations.
• Resolves issues affecting project scope, quality, effort, risk, and schedule.
• Communicate effectively with project stakeholders.
• Participate in daily status meetings, recording notes and communicating to the project managers and other stakeholders.
• Ability to develop relationships and influence decisions of senior leadership both within and/or outside the company.
• Maintains Microsoft Certifications relevant to related platforms and products (Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Modules, Power Platform and MS Office 365).
• Knowledge of contemporary business processes, issues, and technologies related to marketing, sales, project operation, service and finance departments within the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Previous work experience with large/enterprise companies and comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization.
• 1-3 years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
• 1-3 years of experience with Agile SDLC, and Application Lifecycle Management.
• Resource management.
• Understands industry standard project management methodologies.
• Ability to work (at times) in fast-paced, deadline driven environments.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferably IT related fields)
Experience: 1-3 Years of MS D365 experience
Certification: MB-910 or equivalent
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.