Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices across North America and in Europe. The firm has five designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Manage PCG’s Office 365 and Azure environments through day-to-day hands-on tasks
• Provide advanced design and engineering functions for the following skillset areas: Directory Services, Identity and Access Management, Windows Server, and automation/scripting.
• Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events
• Consult with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to business needs.
• Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
• Update, Prepare, and document standard operating procedures, system/network diagrams, presentations, and protocols.
• Monitor, maintain & administrate security measures for the protection of cloud systems.
• Deep understanding of core Azure and Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies and services
• Strong foundation in Systems Administration principles, including systems automation, change management, capacity planning, documentation, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation, and support.
• Experience designing and implementing Directory Federation Services such as ADFS/Okta/PingOne with public cloud services (e.g., O365, Salesforce, Radius, etc) and other applications
• Strong familiarity with TCP/IP networking, firewalls, and network load balancers
• Experience integrating new organizations into existing directories and IAM solutions
• Knowledge of Azure B2C, B2B, MFA and Conditional Access
• Knowledge of security design techniques and patterns (AD, IdP, SAML, oAuth, JWT, SSO, etc.)
• Knowledge of various industry compliance and regulatory information security standards such HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST and NIST is highly desired.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work under a small or large team spanning across multiple business unit/practice areas.
• Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skill
Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems major preferred.
Experience: 5-7 years of systems, network administration experience, 4+ years of working experience with Office 365
Certification: Azure Solutions Architect, M365 Enterprise Admin, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL preferred
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.