About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for validating customer business requirements/user stories, working collaboratively with the technical solutioning team to understand system functionality, and developing well written functional/technical requirements for system design and implementation.
An OCM consultant will provide expert support and guidance to clients ensuring projects meet objectives by increasing stakeholder adoption and usage. This consultant will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
• Apply a structured methodology and change management tools to advise client on strategy to support adoption of changes for projects
• Responsible for organizational migration, gap analysis, and coordination of program improvement, communications, and training activities related to MEMS Modules, MMIS Core Solutions, Medicaid DSS/DW and SI.
• Prepare change impact assessments, identify risks, and provide recommendations to improve readiness and achieve project change goals
• Responsible for OCM Plan, and execution of the plan as lead advisor
• Operate independently as a lead and Subject Matter Expert
• Lead a team of OCM, and non SME team to execute client needs and OCM plan
• Advise the client on OCM best practices
• Support the development of procurement materials pertaining to OCM approach and vendors
• Support organizational design of OCM methodology
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• BA/BS-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Three (3) years of previous OCM experience preferred.
• Medicaid experience a plus.
Prosci certification a plus
IT Project Management desirable (PMP)
SCRUM certification desirable
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.