About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
• Provide project management and coordination support and technical expertise on large-scale IT projects
• Provide technical subject matter expertise and business requirements analysis on integrated health-IT projects. Technical expertise in areas of system architecture and integration standards, data management, etc.
• Perform project assessments in support of IV&V and quality assurance projects, including providing recommendations for risk mitigation and acceptance
• Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project
• Work with clients to provide consulting support (e.g., requirements validation, technical expertise, and test case validation)
• Create, review, and validate eligibility and enrollment system test cases and work with clients to identify test case parameters
• Review vendor and end-to-end test cases to verify program requirements coverage
• Work with client project staff to understand and verify documentation of system requirements
• Understand various software development life cycle methodologies and how they are used
• Oversees development of all deliverables, monthly reports and other work products
• Maintain project plans and schedules
• Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.