About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Health practice offers in-depth programmatic knowledge and regulatory expertise to help state and municipal health agencies respond to regulatory change, improve access to health care, maximize program revenue, improve business processes, and achieve regulatory compliance. Using industry best practices, PCG’s Health team helps organizations deliver quality services with constrained resources to promote improved client outcomes. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/health/.
· Responsible for activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
· Works with staff to achieve excellent performance, meaningful outputs, and adherence to stringent federal, state, county, and company compliance objectives
· Meets weekly project goals for QA evaluation compliance
· Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
· Works within a team to accomplish other duties on projects to meet necessary deadlines
· Ensures quality control procedures for operational processes are performed
· Validates and complete monthly reports that measure project objectives
· Completes compliance reviews as directed
· Analyzes data and reports to determine error trends
· Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and organize data.
· Excellent organizational, oral presentation and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage time to meet critical deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Proficiency in MS Office products, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 4+ years relevant work experience
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.