Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices around the US, in Canada and in Europe. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base.
Consultant/Program Scheduler will provide project management support to our internal team as well as expert analysis and risk and recommendation strategies to our clients. The Consultant will work with our current team to provide deliverables and work products in accordance with our overall strategy, approach, and methodology.
• Provides project management and technical expertise on large-scale IT projects
• Provides oversight and support to Project Managers in the development and maintenance of integrated project schedules.
• Performs health assessments of the system development and implementation schedules
• Analyzes, documents and presents schedule analyses, findings and mitigation strategies to project and executive staff
• Maintains Program-level project plans and schedules
• Identifies, documents, resolves and/or escalates schedule issues to the appropriate level
• Develops and presents schedule-related reports to client executives
• Experience organizing, implementing, and maintaining multiple schedules with critical dependencies in a program management environment.
• Experience collecting and integrating scheduling inputs from multiple projects in building and maintaining a Master Program Schedule.
• Experience with MS Project Online or Project Server
• Three-to-five (3-5) years of experience in a PMO support role, specific to schedule management.
• Experience implementing and managing a schedule performance reporting system with useful metrics.
• Preferred experience in state or local government and health care or human resources.
• PMP or other relevant industry certification preferred.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.