Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
• Develops software solutions by studying Business Requirements Documents (BRD); engaging in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions for production support tickets.
• Conducts unit testing and peer code reviews
• Writes technical user stories related to design and architecture of system
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Mentors junior members of the development team and contributes to the ongoing education and training of the team
• Uses industry standard security practices to protect PII and PHI from compromise and unauthorized disclosure
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
• Travel as required, normally less than 10% of scheduled work time
• 7 years’ experience in Microsoft .Net Full Stack Development using C# or other Object-Oriented Languages (OOL)
• 7 years’ experience in web development experience in modern frameworks coding, testing, automation and debugging
• 7 years’ years with MSSQL database technologies and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
• 5 years’ experience in one or more agile projects using micro-services or modern architecture utilizing Open API standards to deliver all phases of RESTful web services
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.