Vice President Continuous Improvement
REPORTING TO: Chief Operating Officer
The VP of Continuous Improvement will execute special projects at the direction of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to drive operational efficiencies and process improvements for the firm. The role will consist of a hybrid of duties to include project management, technical assessments, business requirements and user stories, business modeling, data analytics, business process reengineering, performance dashboards, and audits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Serve as the point person to drive outcomes on special projects for the COO.
• Manage schedules and budgets associated with project execution.
• Document business requirements and user stories for new and improved business capabilities.
• Assess and document process improvements using process flows and other business process reengineering methods.
• Conduct technical analysis using industry standard decision analysis methodologies.
• Perform statistical and sensitivity analysis to determine significant findings and producing meaningful results for evaluations of operational and financial performance.
Design and implement performance dashboards and scorecards to monitor leading indicators and metrics.
• Create and present briefings and reports to senior leadership.
• Execute other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical area of concentration
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in business analytics and process improvement
• PMI or Scrum Master management certification
• Experience with business process improvement
• Six Sigma certification
• Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with persons at varying levels and different educational backgrounds.
• Strong self-initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Master’s degree in business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, or other technical area of concentration
• Experience using business intelligence software applications.
• Remote working most of the time.
• Overnight travel is required on occasion.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.