Ohio Contact Tracing Operations Manager
The Contact Tracing Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the Contact Tracing Team Captains, the general operations within contact tracing administration, and supervision of the Ohio COVID-19 statewide response project. The Operations Manager will serve as a manager of a team of 6-10 Contact Tracing Team Captains who are responsible for the supervision of the Contact Tracing Supervisors. The Operations Manager will be responsible for onboarding and mentoring new Contact Tracing Team Captains, developing project policies and procedures, managing the Operations project plan tasks to completion, managing the Team Captains, acting as the point of contact for client Operation discussions, and supporting the processes associated with contact tracer tracking/scheduling data and tool implementation.
This position is full-time (5 days/week) PCG position. Operations Manager will be required to work from a remote location. The position is temporary and may end at any time depending on the demand.
The Contact Tracing Operations Manager will:
• Manage Ohio Covid-19 administrative operation and supervise Contact Tracing Team Captain personnel; provide remote supervision and troubleshooting.
• Provide oversight on team operations and deliverable production.
• Assist the scheduler team with the design, implementation, and management of team schedules.
• Develop operations project plan to include all necessary tasks and deliverables.
• Manage the operations project plan tasks deliverables to ensure timeliness and quality.
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance Team and provide feedback to team as well as participating in quality improvement conversations with Team Captains.
Manage Contact Tracing Team Captain and Supervisor orientation and onboarding process and schedule.
• Maintain adequate staffing to deliver consistent, timely and accurate service to customers per forecasted and observed call volume and successful call connections.
• Ensure all employees are trained to perform job functions, while facilitating refresher training as needed.
• Assist to resolve escalated issues from the Contact Tracing Team Captains.
• Communicate process changes or new instructions to the team as appropriate.
• Attend ODH project meetings, supervisor meetings and other operations meetings as needed.
• Stand as point of contact for OD staff on operations.
• Liaise with partners and stakeholders at the LHD and local community.
• Remain current on project goals, Ohio COVID-19 response systems, and corporate policies and procedures.
• Have excellent communication, attention to detail, and time management skills.
• Develop proficiency in operating platforms required to fulfill job responsibilities
• Current Ohio resident
The position is temporary and may end at any time depending on the demand.
• Current Ohio resident required
• 12 months’ training/experience in supervisory principles and techniques.
• OR 12 months’ training/experience as ombudsman in governmental agency or private sector.
• OR 12 months’ experience as Customer Service Assistant 3 (64433) for assigned agency.
• OR equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment noted above.
• Must have a quiet, private, and distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift
• Must have access to good/reliable and secure WiFi. Internet connection must be capable of speeds of 2Mbps upload and 4Mbps download
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Experience in clinical medicine or public health a plus.
• Experience in a health, human service, or community-based organization, or institutional setting is strongly preferred.
• Experience supervising employees
• Experience working in a remote setting
• Experience working with diverse populations and individuals with complex needs
• High proficiency in use of a personal computer, data entry, Office 365, and Microsoft Teams
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills.
• Ability to work independently and on a team.
• Ability to organize and plan work efficiently within set time limits.
• Ability to analyze and manage significant amounts data and produce written reports.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.