About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals throughout the U.S.—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm is a member of a family of companies with experience in all 50 states, and clients in six Canadian provinces and Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
The Dynamics 365 Developer will be a member of the Operations & Intelligence team that is responsible for MS Dynamics 365 tools company wide. We are looking for applicants with experience with the Sales, Marketing, and Project Operations Modules of Dynamics 365. The applicant will spend most of their time developing and deploying new features within the Project Operations Module as well as implementing change request within the existing Sales Module.
• Collaborate with business analysts to interpret, develop, and implement solution requirements to stakeholders.
• Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
• Update, prepare, and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Perform changes related to the Dynamics platform and its related technologies.
• Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events.
• Support the release and implementation of platform and product enhancements.
• Provide support to users in the field for issues escalated to the operations team.
• Interpret customer story requirements to create detailed, formal Dynamics solution designs
• Participate in Application Lifecycle Management, including design, development, validation, and deployment.
• Ability to articulate requirements to both technical and non-technical business audiences.
• Consistently collaborating to create/drive complex Project Operations solutions to improve business outcomes.
• Stay current with emerging CRM and MS Dynamics trends & features, as well as App technologies and solutions.
• 3-5 years of experience working within an Agile software development organization.
• 3 years of experience working within a DevOps SDLC team.
• 2-3 years of demonstrable development experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
• 2-3 years of experience in Power Automate and Java Script.
• Strong ability to represent and organize documentation.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately.
• Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction flows, data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements, user stories, etc.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: (See Above)
Certification: Microsoft Dynamics and/or Power Platform credentials (preferred)
This position is a remote, work from home position. PCG is a remote-friendly organization and is committed to creating a culture where remote work remains a vital part of the company’s success. To be successful in a remote work role at PCG, you must:
Some travel to the office or elsewhere may be required for team meetings, client meetings, etc.
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis until filled.
Compensation for roles at Public Consulting Group varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, PCG provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $90,000-120,000 and a potential discretionary bonus of up to 15%. In addition, PCG provides a range of benefits for this role, including medical and dental care benefits, 401k, PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.